Parents away from home

Revision as of 16:12, 7 February 2011 by Caj (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Prior to leaving the country (or even their home for another area within Japan) for a period of time, parents must leave contact numbers and intended length of absence with the Academic Office in case of an emergency.