Visitors on Campus
We enjoy having students visit CAJ. Whenever a non-CAJ student would like to visit CAJ classes, all arrangements should be made through the SSS office (Tel. 0424-71-3694; firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one full week in advance.
- All visitors are asked to sign in:
- Students who have made previous arrangements to visit classes are asked to report to the academic office to pick up passes.
- SSS (School Support Services) students who have made previous arrangements to visit classes are asked to report to the SSS office.
- All other visitors (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) are asked to sign in at the business office upon arrival.
In order to maintain the integrity of classroom instruction, there are certain days designated for visitors. Generally, we welcome visitors October 1 – December 5 and January 13 – April 30. However, there are circumstances such as field trips, testing, Thrift Shop, and overcrowded classes that are not conducive to hosting guests. The SSS office will advise as to which specific days are available.
- Visits are limited to one school day per year, except in special circumstances.
- We ask for your understanding if we are unable to grant a request.
- When a classroom visit cannot be arranged, visitors are welcome to visit the library, gym lobby, cafeteria, and benches outside. Class and student council activities are reserved for CAJ students only unless specifically stated.